Woke up late! My phone alarm went off and I turned it off, and if it weren’t for the teen waking up on his own (he said his alarm didn’t go off), he would have been LATE for school!
So, we rushed around to get out the door.
Here’s a peek at my morning:
- woke up late
- showered quickly
- dressed and ignored my hair
- got the teen to school
- stopped at Walmart for more storage boxes, a decent stapler and staple remover
- cleaned out about eight boxes from the basement
- packed the storage boxes with kitchen items that I don’t use often
- stacked the empty boxes in the basement for the teen to take outside
- oh and somewhere along the line, I stopped for an Egg McMuffin and iced tea
- found my camera!
- found my menu notebook!
I don’t want to think about how many calories I consumed with breakfast, so I won’t. Now I’m waiting for a call from the company that will come and install the microwave/range hood, dishwasher and hook up the water line to the refrigerator. Hubby wants to do it but he isn’t able to and thankfully the company I’ve called is really good and they’re affordable. The gal at Lowe’s who sold us the brand new appliances said she’d find out for me what they’d charge for installation but I thought about it and would prefer to pay a local neighborhood owned company.
Maybe I ought to go take a nap until they call?