Woke up at 7:00 and can’t get back to sleep.
Am making lists of five things to do because the day I came home, I did too much and had a melt-down.
1. Get the oil changed in my car.
2. Buy groceries and put them away. The teen will go with me and help.
3. Fold, hang up and put away laundry.
4. Make tacos, black beans and rice for supper.
5. Put a huge jar of sun tea out on the back deck.
Actually number 5 should be done before we go take care of the car and get groceries.
Somewhere in there, a nap might occur. Should occur.